1. Lin,Ping,”Technological innovation and human resource development”, Journal of Hubei University of Economics, Vol. 2,No7,pp. 84-86,2005.
2. Lin,Ping,“Management innovation in the age of knowledge economy”, Digest of Management Science,Vol. 2,No1,pp6-7,2006.
3. Lin,Ping,“Combination strategies:Another selection of the competitive advantage”,Journal of MinJiang University, Vol. 27,No3, pp88-92,2006.
4. Lin,Ping,“Selection of competitive strategies in the age of cyber economy”,Journal of Hebei University of Economics and Trade, Vol. 6,No9, pp63-67,2006.
5. Li,Gang and Lin,Ping,”Investor protection and corporate gvernance”, Industrial Technology Economy, Vol. 25,No10, pp127-130,2006.
6. Lin,Ping and Li,Gang, “Sustained competitive advantage: combining institutional and resource based views” , Commercial Research, No. 8,pp16-18,2007.
7. Lin,Ping and Li,Gang, “Analysis of combinatorial strategy in hyper competitive environment”, Commercial age, No. 17,pp43-44,2007.
8. Li,Gang and Lin,Ping,“An empirical study on the relativity between corporate governance structure and EVA”, Journal of Bei Jing Technology and Business University, Vol.23,No. 3,pp55-59,2008.
9. Lin,Ping and Li,Gang, “Review of the Root of the Competitive Advantage Of enterprise”, Journal of Chong Qing Technology and Business University, Vol. 25,No. 5,pp 45-48,2008.
10. Lin,Ping, “Summary of stakeholder theory,” Journal of MinJiang University, Vol. 30,No. 1,pp 54-58,2009.
11. Lin,Ping, “The Measurement and Effect of The Dynamic Capabilities—The Empirical Evidence From Chinese Enterprise”, Journal of Central South University, Vol. 15,No.4,pp 540-545,2009.
12. Lin,Ping, “Dynamic capabilities and firms performance: moderating effect of environmental dynamism”, Journal of Shanghai University, Vol.16,No.6,pp 66-77,2009.
13. Lin,Ping, “The necessity and suggestion of promoting cooperation between universities across the Taiwan Straits ”, Management observation. No.6,2011.
14. Lin,Ping, “Competitive advantages of enterprises: dissection and sustainment”, social sciences journal of universities in Shanxi. Vol.24,No.4,pp42-45,2012.
15. Lin,Ping, “The Measurement of the Dynamic Capabilities In Uncertain Environments:A Perspective of Resource Management Processes”, Journal of Chong Qing Technology and Business University,Vol. 29,No.2,pp35-42,2012.
16. Lin,Ping, “Resource, Dynamic Capabilities and Independent Innovation：An Empirical Examination of Electronic information Firms”, Science Research Management, Vol. 33,No.10,pp72-79,2012.
17. Lin,Ping, “An Analysis of Blurry Line Between Dynamic and Operational Capabilities”. Journal of Min Jiang University, Vol. 33 No.6,pp 41-43,2012.
18. Lin,Ping, “An Analysis of relationship between entrepreneurial capability and dynamic capability. Journal of Shandong Institute of Business and Technology”, 2012.Vol. 26, No.6,pp, 62-67.
19. Lin,Ping, “Study on Countermeasures of universities cooperation between Fujian and Taiwan. Modern enterprise education, No.14,2014.
20. Lin,Ping and Luo,Yeqiong, “Research on the Fair Value Measurement Model in Ｒeal Estate”, Journal of Beijing University of Technology(Social of sciences), Vol. 15, No.1,pp21-27,2015.
21. Lin,Ping, “Analysis of strategic cost management of China airlines-----a Case study of China Southern Airlines”, Shanghai Management Science, Vol. 37 , No.5,pp71-75,2015.
22. Lin,Ping, “Research on the Application of WEB2.0 in Technological Innovation： From the Perspective of Knowledge Management”, value engineering, No.11,pp 74-76,2015.
23. Lin,Ping, “Research on Value Ｒelevance of Comprehensive Income ———Based on the Empirical Evidence of Chinese Listed Companies”, Journal of MinJiang University, No.6,pp 44-55,2017.
24. Lin,Ping, “Research on web2.0 and technology innovation”, The trade practices, Vol. No.9,pp116-117,2017.
25. Lin,Ping and Liu, Yaling, “An empirical study on the influence of equity incentive on Corporate Performance”, Science Research Management,accepted.