Assistant proffesor, NBS
Xiao,Mingfang , CPA, born in Wuhan, Hubei province, is now a lecturer in NBS, receiving Ph.D in accounting, Xiamen University, and publish many papers in domestic and abroad journals with research interests in capital market accounting as well as behavior finance.
Education and experience
Ph.D Accounting Xiamen Univesity 2011-2014
M.S. Accounting Changsha University of Science and Technology 2008-2011
B.E. Accounting Changsha University of Science and Technology 2004-2008
Main research areas
Capital Market Accounting and Behavior Finance
Financial Statement Analysis, Advanced Accounting, Taxation
1. Xiao Hong & Mingfang Xiao, “CSR and the Market Pricing of Corporate Bond”[J]. Journal of Modern Management Science, 2014, (2).
2. Liu Zhao & Mingfang Xiao, “Property Rights, Capital Structure and Enterprise M&A-based on the research of China’s institutional background” [J]. Journal of Research on Economics and Management, 2014,(2).
3. Xiao Hong & Mingfang Xiao, “The Monetary Policy Effect of Corporate R&D Investment”[J]. Journal of Modern Management Science, 2014, (3).
4. Xiao Hong & Mingfang Xiao. “Do Investors in Emerging Market Prefer Cash Dividends or Capital Gains? –Evidence from China’s A Share Market”, accepted by the 25th Asian-Pacific conference on international accounting issues, November 10-13, 2013, Bali, Indonesia.
1. Confucian Culture and Corporate Social Responsibility.
2. The Equity Market Pricing of CSR-based on China’s institutional background.